Hello,

My application (ID: jacob-6) seems to be performing worse after the
maintenance of yesterday.  I have not made any significant changes
that would  affect performance to this degree, but I definitely see a
change since yesterday.  Requests are taking much longer and is
unpredictable.  For example, look at the following two requests.  Both
for the exact same information, doing the exact same processing.  The
times are very close since I ran the request manually.  The first took
much longer to process.

09-02 06:56PM 13.604 /project/topactions/
agdqYWNvYi02cg4LEgdQcm9qZWN0GOoHDA?
milestone_id=agdqYWNvYi02chALEglNaWxlc3RvbmUY4zYM 200 329ms 385cpu_ms
151api_cpu_ms

09-02 06:55PM 51.014 /project/topactions/
agdqYWNvYi02cg4LEgdQcm9qZWN0GOoHDA?
milestone_id=agdqYWNvYi02chALEglNaWxlc3RvbmUY4zYM 200 1508ms
1240cpu_ms 151api_cpu_ms

This behavior is happening across all my requests.

I'll try it from a different network connection when I go home
tonight.  Maybe this has something to do with it.

Any ideas?  My app went from pretty snappy to pretty slow overnight.

Barry