I am definately still seeing a marked slowdown on instance startup
since maintenance.

09-06 05:14PM 46.006 /about/ 200 17836ms 3196cpu_ms 46api_cpu_ms

I typically would see 4 -12s startup (I accept there will be some
variability)
For instance one month ago

08-06 04:21PM 16.021 /otherproducts 301 5146ms 3055cpu_ms 21api_cpu_ms

Both of these requests are doing about the same amount of work. And
you can see
similiar amounts of api and cpu times but the full duration of the
request is over 3 times as long
Both of these requests are instance startups - I have logging in the
various stages of instance startup
so I know how long each phase of startup is taking.

Is anyone else seeing this.