Can I import gdata.contacts.service into an AppEngine app to work with
contacts of the app's domain? I realize that google.appengine.api.user
exposes some read-only access to a user's e-mail and name, but I'd
like to be able to update contacts, forwarding addresses, etc., given
an administrator's login. It seems like a call to

gdata.contacts.service.ContactsService()

Wouldn't work from within an app's sandbox... but I may be wrong?

Thanks,

g.