Windows Event application log shows this:

Product: Google App Engine -- The installer has encountered an
unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem
with this package. The error code is 2908. The arguments are:
{E4FE464E-DDCB-5C33-9FE9-DB173FC282DB}, ,

I have about 80+ errors like this in event log and all with different
GUID