Go To The 'Start Menu', 'Settings' - 'Control Panel'

Click on 'Add/Remove Programs'

Find anything that says "Chrome'
 or even "Googles" - and Delete it !!!
[you can always re-install it - later.]

This is the only TRUE method of 'exorcising'
your computer of Chrome / Googles 'CRAP' ware
 - for ever.

Hope that Helps (works).

--
Milka 1010 As 'spoken' - by me !!!