I posted this message in response to another thread but for some
reason it is not shown there. So here we go again :-)

---

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I created my GAE account and set up two applications.
I deployed them using Eclipse - several times, over a course of about
two weeks. Everything was working fine.

Then, a few days ago, I tried to log in to my GAE account using
https://appengine.google.com/ and https://appengine.google.com/a/MYDOMAIN.TLD
and all I see is the page that says "Create an application" - just as
if I never created an application before.
For some strange reason both of my applications are still accessible
when I open them via http://MYDOMAIN.TLD - so they're not down or
something like that. The only thing is that I can't access their
Dashboard using the above URLs.

I can still deploy the applications using Eclipse. I also tried
creating a new application and when I entered my cell phone number
during the verification step it says "The phone number has been sent
too many messages or has already been used to confirm an account.".

How can I get access to my applications and - more importantly - to
the database contents (without writing some Servlet that exports
them). I didn't do anything to my Google accounts lately so I guess
it's some GAE issue.

By the way: in Google Apps I still see my domains being connected to
Google AppEngine.

Many thanks
R.