Probably not. You could possibly using the Google Maps API Geocoder
(if already using the maps API only!) to get structured data, and
store in separate properties.

You would then need some sort of 'group by' functionality to get lists
of (for example) cities, there is no native way to do this in GAE,
need to implement something to perform aggregation. (either at write
time, or a long running task - using cron/tasks)