as a follow up to this - would it be possible to use the phrases I
describe below as entity keys so that I could just use the getbykey
method rather than querying for each phrase to see if it exists in the
Datastore? If so, does anyone know the limitations on keys - how long
can they be and can they contain special characters like "" ) etc...?