Hi,

I just wanted to bring up the idea of discounts for non-profit
organizations, or for apps that you deem doing "good work for the
world".  While the free limit is generous, some applications can
easily go over these limits, and at this point AppEngine becomes less
of a good deal for organizations who might be able to get discounts
from other hosting providers.   I also am under the impression that
some of these discounts are tax deductible, so while it might mean a
little extra billing infrastructure to deal with it, it might not be
like you're just losing all that money entirely, and you'll be helping
out some good groups.

Cheers,

  -Josh