I posted the main code up here, http://pastebin.com/f2bbb3cda, feel
free to do what you please with it.  This code suits my very limited
needs and should be simple enough for anyone to grok. It could be
useful to turn the properties into real properties with setters and
getters, but I didn't need that.

As far as urlfetch, I would recommend sticking with python's own
urllib, this has been supported in AppEngine for a while.