Hi

Can someone help with this consideration:

When we're creating a ReferenceProperty on datastore objects the value
stored in the model is the key
for the referenced object (stating the obvious here, but please stay
with me), but when the reference object
has a key_name, which makes up a pretty name (understandable from the
datastore viewer), it would be nice to use that key name instead. Is
there an easy way to use that key_name instead?

I could imaging subclassing ReferenceProperty, but looking at the API,
I can't seem to find someplace to hook
in. I could write my own ReferenceProperty from scratch, subclassing
Property, but I would also like a simple
solution where I didn't reinvent all ready existing functionality.

Regards
Tonny