I'm trying to use a cron job to delete all of one Kind.  It works fine
on the development server, and I can even query via the DataViewer but
I get a Kind error when I run live.  Here's what I have:

Located in my /init/default:
from google.appengine.ext import db as gdb

def cleanup():
    q=gdb.GqlQuery("SELECT * FROM item2")
    result=q.fetch(500)
    gdb.delete(result)

------------------------
Cron.yaml:
cron:
  url: /init/default/cleanup
  schedule: every 30 minutes

------------------------
app.yaml:

handlers:
- url: /remote_api
  script: $PYTHON_LIB/google/appengine/ext/remote_api/handler.py
  login: admin

- url: /(?P<a>.+?)/static/(?P<b>.+)
  static_files: applications/\1/static/\2
  upload: applications/(.+?)/static/(.+)
  secure: optional

- url: /init/default/cleanup
  script: gaehandler.py
  login: admin

- url: .*
  script: gaehandler.py
  secure: optional

Received Error Message:
 File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 225, in class_for_kind
    raise KindError('No implementation for kind \'%s\'' % kind)
KindError: No implementation for kind 'item2'