Hi Chris,
You need to make sure your cron handler imports the module containing your
model definitions. The error you're seeing occurs because the datastore
can't find the definition for the model you're trying to retrieve.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: