Hi Nick,
thanks for the immediate reply.. I cleared data and vacuumed  indexes
in 4 of my apps. (Created new apps as old apps are not functioning).
But still it is throwing the quota exception. The app ids are

os-demo
osruntime
osclouddemo
osruntime

And we might be terribly needing support for more than 100 indexes for
our apps and are ready to pay for the overuse. I don't think it is
part of billing. any thoughts of including it..
Thanks,
Dinesh