Hi Nick,
> Not functioning how?
I want to reuse existing apps, so I cleared data and indexes. I am not
seeing any data in data viewer or any index in indexes.  But when
trying to import new app I am getting index quota error.. I just got
the alert saying deleting app is possible now. Thank god..

> Are all of these apps out of index quota?
Yes

> Requiring more than 100 indexes is usually a sign of a schema design that
> needs optimizing. We can increase the index quota, but only in exceptional
> circumstances.
We store the data in expando model which is very huge.. The no of
columns at the minimum will be around 300. The auto generated indexes
are around 50% of total indexes. In addition, gae throws "need index
error" in lot of cases and we end up adding those indexes in to
index.yaml. So, it easily crosses the limit..

We don't use any of the inequality filters in our queries except in 2
cases.

Thanks,
Dinesh