Recently, without any relevant code changing, we're unable to use the
'data viewer' to manually alter a particular StringProperty on a
model.  (I noticed I can alter a different StringProperty on the same
model.)

This seems *really* weird to me.  The strings are long, but only
50-100 characters.  Same behavior on numerous entities of same class.
No newlines.... and I *can* change the property when I use a remote
ipython shell over remote_api.  Seriously seems to be JUST the 'data
viewer'

Anybody seen something like this before?

-Kyle