Any word from Google?

I thought they fixed the problem in the end of September (and my app
worked well untill last week.) but now the problem is back. My app is
hardly usable 5 am through 8 am PST. A simple home page (Django
template) loads 20-25 seconds or produces the DeadlineExceededError.
(Normally it takes only 3-4 seconds to load a cold instance, and a
fraction of a second for warm instances).

Is anyone at Google trying to resolve this problem? What's the use of
all those new features if they can't be used because of huge start-up
times?