Bear with me here. I have never used python at the *commandline*
before. Ever.

I have a .CSV file containing the database I would like to upload to
my GAE datastore. I have followed the documentation provided, but the
python shell keeps returning errors (syntax: update_data). Please can
someone step me through how to import the CSV file into AppEngine.

Thankyou for any help you can give, which - I promise - is greatly
appreciated.