Hi

I am pushing about 20,000 entities from Plone to Appengine via the
remote_api
and every so often (200-300 entities (my guess is it is exactly 200) I
start getting reponses from the remote_api
that say

Please go to
https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
and verify you are a human.  Then try again.
2009-11-17 13:47:26 INFO root Exception sending Rollback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/datastore.py", line 1989, in
RunInTransactionCustomRetries
    tx.handle, resp)
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 72,
in MakeSyncCall
    apiproxy.MakeSyncCall(service, call, request, response)
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 266,
in MakeSyncCall
    rpc.CheckSuccess()
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 111, in
CheckSuccess
    raise self.exception
NameError: global name 'txdata' is not defined

Surley repeated use of the remote_api shouldn't make our google
overlords think that I am some evil spamming robot.  (What I am doing
is robot like, but it is authenticated and it is my application and I
am not spamming anyone ;-.)

Is there some sort of limit to the number of calls that can be made
before we have to reconnect or create a new remote_api connection ?
As obviously something is triggering this reponse from google.

Rgds

Tim