I am still getting this problem.

One of the things I have noticed is the errors (302) are being
propogated by google infrastructure and not recorded any way
in the apps logs.

My gut feel is that some other google infrastructure thinks I  am
doing something I shouldn't requires me to re-authenticate but
the remote_api proxies can't deal with a 302 inside a Namerror in
CheckSuccess see stack below.

Obviously what I am doing is different to the bulkloader client.

Anyone got any suggestions on how I might go about getting to the
bottom of this.

2009-12-02T01:55:49 INFO root Exception sending Rollback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/datastore.py", line 1989, in
RunInTransactionCustomRetries
    tx.handle, resp)
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 72,
in MakeSyncCall
    apiproxy.MakeSyncCall(service, call, request, response)
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 266,
in MakeSyncCall
    rpc.CheckSuccess()
  File "/opt/ktstudio/zope/instances/prod/swantafe.buildout/
google_appengine/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 111, in
CheckSuccess
    raise self.exception
NameError: global name 'txdata' is not defined

------
2009-12-02T01:55:49 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://10.8.0.134:49081/swan/portal_skins/custom/send_uos
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 328, in _exec
  Module None, line 25, in send_uos
   - <PythonScript at /swan/portal_skins/custom/send_uos>
   - Line 25
  Module None, line 11, in push
   - <PythonScript at /swan/portal_skins/custom/send_uos>
   - Line 11
  Module Products.PlonePSC.tools.psc_manager, line 639, in
push_to_appengine
  Module google.appengine.ext.db, line 1064, in get_or_insert
  Module google.appengine.api.datastore, line 1884, in
RunInTransaction
  Module google.appengine.api.datastore, line 1982, in
RunInTransactionCustomRetries
  Module google.appengine.ext.db, line 1059, in txn
  Module google.appengine.ext.db, line 981, in get_by_key_name
  Module google.appengine.ext.db, line 1180, in get
  Module google.appengine.api.datastore, line 234, in Get
  Module google.appengine.api.apiproxy_stub_map, line 72, in
MakeSyncCall
  Module google.appengine.api.apiproxy_stub_map, line 266, in
MakeSyncCall
  Module google.appengine.api.apiproxy_rpc, line 111, in CheckSuccess
HTTPError: HTTP Error 302: Found