I know that the issue has been raised before (like here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/e8e93c95ead44e5a/99007ea881471908?lnk=gst&q=ip+address#99007ea881471908
and here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/2a019f14d376fa34/96229f7e06a39e73?lnk=gst&q=ip+address#96229f7e06a39e73
), but I would like to ask again: is there a way to know (at least at
a netblock level) what the source IP addresses for downloads initiated
by Google App Engine are?

I'm writing a small service and I would like to make Twitter API
requests, however their unauthenticated rate limit is way low (150
requests / hour) and to ask for an increase in the rate quote I need
to list all the possible source addresses. Would this be possible? I
would accept any reply, including something along the way of
1.2.3.4/24

Best regards.