Hi,

I am getting this error when I try to deploy the youtube direct
application to google app engine

com.google.appengine.tools.admin.JspCompilationException: Failed to
compile the generated JSP java files

I ransacked forums and find that there may be two things to be done to
fix this issue

1. Add your jdk's jre to eclipse.
2. Edit your appcfg.cmd to add your exact jdk bin directory path.

I have done all those but still no luck.

BTW- I am using eclipse Ganymede Edition.

Also the application runs fine on my local.

Any suggestion will be greatly welcomed.

Thanks,
Muhammad Umair