Hi ,

I am trying o make an application based on wave server functionality
( I dont want to use the Wave GUI ) just the wave server functionality
of realtime collobration.

But as fo now the no of wave users is very less and i cant ask my
users to join google wave so I am thinking of deploying the wave
server myself and iuse it as a backend. I want to know If I can deploy
the wave server on GAE server , Has anybody tried it

Thanks
Saurabh