On Dec 9, 6:01 am, dburns <drrnb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One crude way to tell if you're running locally or not:
>
> if self.request.host_url != "http://localhost:8080":
>   # Assume live server

That's a good idea but it applies only at the request/response level.
What I need is something at the application/startup level. I am pretty
sure that I could find a local import that might tell me that the app
is using the SDK, but that seems like a really "dirty" solution and
I'm pretty sure the Googlers have some hints ;-).

./.alex