it is simple i know.

but what i am concerning is about statistics

to count the different fields for different usage,
it means we must count all the data, get the statistics info at once
query.
and more over, this statistics info may be more than one fields and
have different orders between fields.

for the time being, appengine can not handler this no only that we can
not count an entity but also
we can not count indexed fields.

so for a real and fairly big website which need statistics info to see
the conditions of the site.
how can it be achieved by using appengine?