wow!! this is THE TOOL that I'm looking for long time!! previously i
have to write codes to do similar profiling and analysis with much
limited scales and functions. Now, THIS provides almost everything I
want already without any efforts from developers! I could say it is
one of the best tool on GAE. Great Work!!

how about the overhead? from the doc I know we already can read from
the INFO log about its overhead for recording the RPC events and
storing it. for normal applications, what's your experiences or
expectations on the added overhead? (like <1% CPU time increase?) if
the overhead is relatively small, I think we can include it even in
the production system without noticeable performance impact.

many thanks,
eric