Well I guess what I'm seeing is not "normal". I have 129 entities that
take 1 MB in total according to the statistics. I have 48 MB in
memcache and that's it.
Still my total stored data quota is at 59% and didn't get reset, even
after flushing the memcache and deleting all of my entities from the
datastore.

Besides memcache and datastore I also use task queues, anybody else
using those and seeing a quota rise?

This started somewhere around the weekend so I really think this is a
bug of somekind...I hope Google will look into it soon.
This post seems to be related:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/e619865eaf584706

Hugo