Sorry for a side-tracked question and if it's not appropriate i would
send another email for the question.

for exactly the same global counter as in the following example, what
I would like to do is to AVOID the app caching behavior. That is to
say, for different requests handled by myhandler.py, i would like each
request having their local value of 'counter', where 'counter' is a
variable defined in an imported module (as in mymodule.py)

is it possible to 'disable' the app caching behavior?

- eric