Yes, it's the complete cold start I mean. Rarely nowadays the cold
start time is as much as 10 seconds for me, but occasionally it's
several seconds too long. Maybe it doesn't happen so frequently as to
be a real problem, but it's still frustrating when suddenly the index
page loads like some overbloated dot com site from the late 90s.