Hey everyone,
     I am currently working with a section of a site that takes user
input using Django forms:

  description = forms.CharField(widget=forms.Textarea(attrs={'rows':
'10', 'cols': '80'}))

The only problem however is that this ignores any html tags that are
added in by the user and just prints them along with the text entered
in by the user. For example, a user may type in "The quick brown fox
<b>jumps</b> over the lazy dog", with the word 'jumps' intended to be
bold, but the html tags are just printed a long with the text. Is this
because I am possibly using the wrong widget? Any feedback is greatly
appreciated, thanks!