Hello,

I have a strange problem occurring in my datastore's "User" class.

class User(db.Model):
    user_id = db.StringProperty(multiline=False)

When a user uses our app for the first time, an entry is written to
this class like so:
user = User(key_name=user_id)
user.put()

Where user_name is a unique string given to us by Mixi (the social
networking site hosting our app).

This is working for over 100,000 users, but we have 1 user that can't
write to this table.  For some reason, this one user id is not
allowed.  When trying to write the "put" for this 1 user, an error is
generated.  Querying for this user_id in the datastore gives no
results.  Doing a "put" with the same user id in our test version app
works fine.

If anyone has an idea what could cause this, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help!
-David