Hi

> I prefer TyphoonAE or other replacements of GAE than an open-source GAE.
> My concern is that the open-source GAE would also expose the weakness of
> GAE.
> That makes the GAE more vulnerable under attacking.

I am sorry but this statement makes no sense to me.  You already have
the visible part of the code base in the SDK.
This are what any alternate deployment will be based on.  The entire
stack is dependent on many other
services provided by google and these are unlikely to be ever open
sourced/released.

Weakness are going to be heavily dependent on what you layer on top of
the basic service and your code, and what other services
of google you utilise.  For instance user/authentication service.