Sorry, this thread is a duplicate of <a href="http://groups.google.com/
group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/2a116e341b97c6fd/
6ad663cd210032b2?lnk=gst">that other one</a>. I got impatient and
reposted before the other one got moderated. Useful word from Google
along with my response is over there - basically, I ask, is there any
way to bulk delete default indexes.