Hello --

My very simple app works fine on the dev server, but once uploaded it
can't access a file in one of my static directories. I have a static
directory "HTML" with two files in it. The first comes up fine (I
redirect to it from .py script) but the other HTML file always brings
an error when I try to link to it. The error in my log is -- Static
file referenced by handler not found: html/new_task.html.

I searched for others having this same problem, but the only ones I
could find had to do with manage.py and django, which I don't think is
the problem here.

Again, everything works fine on the dev server which is why this is so
frustrating. I appreciate any help.

Here's my app.yaml if it helps :

application: test_app
version: 1