Hi Glenn,

Are you developing in Windows? If so, check the capitalization of your
filenames: Windows is case-insensitive, but all other platforms, including
production App Engine, are case sensitive.

-Nick Johnson

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Glenn Blackler <glenn_black...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello --
>
> My very simple app works fine on the dev server, but once uploaded it
> can't access a file in one of my static directories. I have a static
> directory "HTML" with two files in it. The first comes up fine (I
> redirect to it from .py script) but the other HTML file always brings
> an error when I try to link to it. The error in my log is -- Static
> file referenced by handler not found: html/new_task.html.
>
> I searched for others having this same problem, but the only ones I
> could find had to do with manage.py and django, which I don't think is
> the problem here.
>
> Again, everything works fine on the dev server which is why this is so
> frustrating. I appreciate any help.
>
> Here's my app.yaml if it helps :
>
> application: test_app
> version: 1
> runtime: python
> api_version: 1
>
> handlers:
> - url: /stylesheets
>  static_dir: stylesheets
>
> - url: /html
>  static_dir: html
>
> - url: /js
>  static_dir: js
>
> - url: /tasks
>  script: test2.py
>
> - url: /addnew
>  script: test2.py
>
> - url: /.*
>  script: home.py

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number:
368047