Hi everyone,

First, thanks your guys for helping me to get through the GFW.

But one point i still want to argue with you: which one, food or the right
to hear any news, will you choose when you are almost hunger to death?

My point is that Google think we need the above right, but actually we want
a job to keep our daily life first. You will not believe how hard to find a
good job in China right now! Google should take a survey on Chinese people
about what will they choose on the above question before take action like
leave China.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Singuan, Iap <iap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > We love Google, but why google abandon their costomers without
> considering
> > our feelings. Our bussiness totally dependent the stable access to our
> web
> > site on GEA from China.
> >

> It's unfair by saying that the Google "abandon customers".
> It is not the Google's fault.
> I would like to say that the Google abandons their revenue for your
> human right!
> But I do hope to see more and more people in China can keep contacts
> with
> the freedom and connected world.
> The key is that you have to help yourselves.
> Maybe this can do something for you:
>
> Http over SMTP Proxy
> http://www.edge-security.com/hosproxy.php

Guochun Shen