Hi Benjamin,

you need to define a servlet and servlet mapping for that handler as you
would any other. For example:

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>remote-api</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.google.apphosting.utils.remoteapi.RemoteApiServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>remote-api</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/remote_api</url-pattern>