Hi guys,

I'm wondering if its possible for me to create a datastore on Google's
App engine that could feasibly grow to over 500 million rows
(entries). It would be all text (json blobs really), so I don't think
each entry would take up all that much space. I'm thinking if it were
to actually grow to be that big, It would be about 3.5 terabytes of
data (??).

To give a little background: I'm thinking about making a game in which
the universe is made of a series of tilemaps. In order to create it at
the scale that I would like, I'll need to (eventually...because the
world would grow as people explored) store data for about 500 million
tilemaps :D.

Would querying a datastore with 500 million rows even work relatively
quickly on Google's App Engine (assuming it was properly indexed)?

Thanks for the input,
Sunsu