1TB = 1024 GB = 1024 x 1024 MB = 1024^4 byte = 1.1x10^12 byte
if you have 500x10^6 entries of 7KB you need
500x10^6 x 7x1024 = 3.584x10^12 bytes = 3.26TB

But this is only the RAW data need, if you take the indices into
account it would be even larger. db.TextProperty and db.BlobProperty
don't use index storage. All the other properties can be given the
"indexed=False" argument.

But do you need to create all the tiles at the start of the game?
It is very unlikely that all the tiles will contain something interesting.
Why not only store the tiles that are not-default and if you want a
not stored tile
return an object with the right key_name that if modified and put() in
the datastore would represent this "new" tile.
And is the json content compressible?
Then you can use a custom property that compresses the content and
stores it in a db.BlobProperty. And uncompress at retrieval.