Hi Perica,

You need to tell us more about the data you're storing - what are your
kinds, what properties do they have, how many of them are there, and what
custom indexes are you using?

-Nick Johnson

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Perica Zivkovic
<perica.zivko...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there anyone from Google who can shed some light on this ?
>
> kind regards,
>
> Perica
>
> On May 3, 4:33 am, WeatherPhilip <philip-goo...@gladstonefamily.net>
> wrote:
> > Just go and star the issuehttp://
> code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=2740
> >
> > Go do it right now. Maybe we can persuade Google to fix this issue.
> >
> > Philip

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx5gdoNpcZM
> asked
> "No".
> using
> >
> > > That video is 2 years old, and that information is no longer correct.
> > > You are charged for space used by indexes, although 530 MB of indexes
> > > for 20MB of data would, to me, indicate that something is probably
> > > going wrong.  I'd look out for exploding indexes or indexing lots of
> > > properties that you don't need to query on.
> >
> > > --
> groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en.
> >
> > --
> groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en.

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine Google Ireland Ltd. ::
Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: 368047