I'm getting loads of these. It's ok with the deferred tasks, as they are
rescheduled, but the cron jobs (to be run every 10min) just don't run if this
happens, causing unpredictable behaviour of my app. Effectually, the cron only
runs eery few hours, because most of the time, this error occurs. What can I do
to fix this? Do I really need to have a dummy task to constantly hammer
instances so the app stays loaded?

Thanks in advance,
Ben