Hi Andy,

In general i like your idea and i stared it.

Do i understand it right, that you could already achieve this, if every
customer would have its own GAE account and deploy your app to it and add it
to his apps domain?
You just want to make this process a one-click-buy in the Google
marketplace?
Then it should be also possible to update the applications via marketplace
in case there is a new version.

But you should still have the choice to offer an app also as one-for-all
with real multi-tenancy support.

Regards,
Stephan