Hi.
I have a number of projects, and they share a certain part, which i would
like to extract into a separate project.
To this end i tried to create a project containing that shared part only,
and create a project with a project-specific part only. It compiles well,
the classes in one project "see" the classes from the other. However, when i
try to start the thing as a Google Web Application, I get the
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
What can I do about it? Or is it at all possible to do that with App Engine
projects?

--
Best Regards,
Timofey.