I'm attempting to use mapreduce for app engine as presented at I/O
2010.

I just noticed the following warning message in our logs (on /
mapreduce/command/start_job):

Cannot create accurate approximation of keyspace, guessing instead.
Please address this problem: no matching index found.
This query needs this index:
- kind: AccountKeyword
  properties:
  - name: __key__
    direction: desc

This seems to suggest that there is no (desc) index for the key of our
Model. However, isn't this created automatically? Indeed, I can't even
think of a way to _not_ have it created (i.e., I can't think of a way
to specify indexed=False for the key).

Is this an error in reporting, or is something very wrong with our
Datastore?

Thanks,