Hello Daniel. I am sorry for the billing and service issues that you
and many other developers have been experiencing first-hand over the
past weeks. We are very conscious of the frustration that you and
others are feeling right now and the team is working as hard as
possible to repair the damage and return the system to a state that
we're proud to offer to you. Obviously, we're a far cry from that at
the moment, but we're starting to make progress, beginning with our
migration over the weekend (during the scheduled maintenance period),
which did improve performance for many apps. We still have a ways to
go, however.

We'll continue to try to keep developers up-to-date on the current
issues and our progress to address them via the public blog and
downtime-notify group:

http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-downtime-notify

We really do appreciate your continued patience, and we'll continue to
try to be as forthcoming as possible about the steps that are being
taken to resolve the ongoing problems.

- Jason