Hi,

For some reason one of my indexes for my app  'mypockit' (version:
minimal) is not showing up. On localhost the app works fine and the
index is present in the index.yaml file. Even after uploading, the
indexes have not been updated for over 24 hours.

In the dashboard I don't even see the index as 'Building'. It simply
does not appear. Could you please let me know if I am doing anything
wrong.

Thanks
Ujj