ello..

       Can somebody help me ?  I found that my app (Application ID:
dynamicpathfind) didn't work properly since the maintenance
yesterday.It still can't work properly now!!!
       I didn't change any of my code,but now,when i requset a
service, it seems to spend more time to response than before . When
the heavy load task is requested (it can work correctly before the
maintenance) , it caused "DeadlineExceededError" .
       Here are the info shown by the app engine:

       <class 'google.appengine.runtime.DeadlineExceededError'>:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/dynamicpathfind/2.343233095557591169/
main.py", line 557, in main
    run_wsgi_app(app)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/webapp/util.py", line 97, in run_wsgi_app
    run_bare_wsgi_app(add_wsgi_middleware(application))
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/webapp/util.py", line 115, in run_bare_wsgi_app
    result = application(env, _start_response)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/webapp/__init__.py", line 513, in __call__
    handler.post(*groups)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/dynamicpathfind/2.343233095557591169/
main.py", line 228, in post
    self.findpath(self.withoutflow)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/dynamicpathfind/2.343233095557591169/
main.py", line 338, in findpath
    nh = self.manhattan(neighbor)
  File "/base/data/home/apps/dynamicpathfind/2.343233095557591169/
main.py", line 266, in manhattan
    for q in msg:
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/db/__init__.py", line 1685, in __iter__
    return self.run()
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
ext/db/__init__.py", line 1669, in run
    iterator = raw_query.Run(rpc=rpc)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/datastore.py", line 1148, in Run
    return self._Run(**kwargs)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/datastore.py", line 1177, in _Run
    datastore_pb.QueryResult(), rpc)
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/datastore.py", line 192, in _MakeSyncCall
    rpc.wait()
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 460, in wait
    self.__rpc.Wait()
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 112, in Wait
    rpc_completed = self._WaitImpl()
  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/
runtime/apiproxy.py", line 108, in _WaitImpl
    rpc_completed =
_apphosting_runtime___python__apiproxy.Wait(self)<class
'google.appengine.runtime.DeadlineExceededError'>:
 Can somebody give me a help ?  Is the problem cauesd by latency ? or
there was some changes after the maintenance ?
 How can i fix it ?

             B.T.W.:    my English is so poor  .sorry