It's not clear from your message if you login again before accessing
your https URLs or if you just change the protocol part of the URL
from http to https (i.e. adding a "s") or do you login again before
hitting your URL using https?

The cookie you'll receive for http isn't valid for your https URLs, so
you need to login again.

Andi