The DataStore CPU time is included in total CPU time. To take advantage of
"free datastore cpu time" you need to increase your cpu-usage quota. When I
loaded a bunch of initial test data into the datastore I got tons of
deadline exceeded errors, though I assumed it was cause I was trying to
stuff a lot of data in there all at once.

Nate