This still doesn't solve my problem. Its not a one time project I am
trying to build. Had it been a single one time project I am ok with
the delay. I am trying to create generic product which anyone should
be able to use. But delay due to index creation will give a lot of
problem to the end user. So I am trying to work around a solution to
this problem.